WLS Friendly PAD THAI Chicken Stir Fry

Jennifer W.
on 1/15/08 8:28 am, edited 1/22/08 2:54 am - Kimberly, OR
Ok, so I tried a new recipe tonight that turned out ok In a wok, heat together in hot virgin olive oil or margarine zuccini fresh cut small in slices and halved mushrooms fresh sliced Few dashes Garlic Salt When soft add Roasted Chicken (leftovers work great) bean sprouts Heat thoroughly through Add Rikki's Gourmet Sauces Pad Thai Sauce in the mix to taste Squeeze lime juice on it for extra pazzazz  Enjoy

Debra B.
on 1/15/08 8:45 am - MN

Oh this sounds good and easy too. Sign me up for easy. And I love Thai foods. Thanks.

Debbie

Laura N.
on 1/21/08 2:56 pm

Hi Jennifer that does sound good. I am going to try it this weekend. Laura PS are you still comming to Phoenix?

Jennifer W.
on 1/22/08 1:58 am - Kimberly, OR
I am still coming down on the 31st. I need to get my flight moved up earlier in the day so I can rent a car and get out of town in the daylight. I hope you enjoy the pad thai chicken recipe.  A little goes a long way.

Laura N.
on 1/22/08 2:50 am
How long are you going to be here? Are you comming on business? Laura

Jennifer W.
on 1/22/08 2:53 am - Kimberly, OR
No, not coming on business. My husband is working in Blythe until the end of Feb, then taking a per job in the Sacramento area. I haven't seen him since Jan 3rd when I took him to the airport. I will have time that day to see you and have lunch. Then I want to head over to Blythe before he gets off work at 6pm Will you have time?

Laura N.
on 1/22/08 1:59 pm
you bet, I think it will be fun meetng you. Im sorry but what day will you be here? and what time? Laura

Jennifer W.
on 1/23/08 2:30 am - Kimberly, OR
A week from tomorrow (Thursday Jan 31st) hopefully in the morning/noonish hours. I am still working on getting an earlier flight in. I am going to rent a car.

Laura N.
on 1/23/08 1:57 pm
just to let you know I work from 1 :00pm to 9:00pm, so   I HOPE WE CAN MAKE IT.

Jennifer W.
on 1/24/08 7:52 am - Kimberly, OR
My flight lands at 11:07... I also have to pick up a rental car at the airport. Can you meet me at the airport? Are there restaurants there?

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views